Listen In As Your Host Paul Jaeb Brings Together Three Experienced PI’s From Around The World For API’s Annual Surveillance Roundtable.
Listen in as your host Paul Jaeb brings together three experienced PI’s from around the world for API’s annual surveillance roundtable. Joining the conversation are Colorado PI Robert Orozco, Minnesota PI Brad Wittrock, and from Australia, PI Wayne Edwards.
Next, Paul is joined by regular contributors Alan Goodman and Peter Psarouthakis with guest Michele Stuart for the Year in Review segment. Make sure to catch next month for the Experts Show – Paul brings in a forensic document examiner and a gunshot acoustics expert.
Guests on the January 2013 podcast are:
- Robert Orozco, Advanced Professional Investigations: P.O. Box 654, Castle Rock, CO 80104, T: 720-933-9301, email@example.com , www.advancedprivateeye.com
- Wayne Edwards, Harjan Investigations: P.O. Box 3057, Murrumbeena 3163, Victoria Australia, T: 0411 173-712, International: +614-11173-712, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.harjaninvestigations.com
- Michele Stuart, JAG Investigations, Inc.: 8490 S. Power Road, 105-146, Gilbert, Arizona 85297, T: 480-988-2580, email@example.com, www.jaginvestigations.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc.: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, email@example.com, http://ispla.org.
- Brad Wittrock, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.heartlandinfo.com.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.
See The American Private Investigator resources for links to the organization websites mentioned in this podcast.