The November 2011 podcast of The American Private Investigator with your host, Paul Jaeb of Heartland Investigative Group, features Mike McIntee and Paul Jaeb with the API news segment. Hear about the latest recipient of the “John M. Russi Award of Excellence” that acknowledges and recognizes those who exemplify a steadfast commitment to excellence and education in the investigative profession, and how the work of private investigators has helped in a 2010 case of a date rape drug overdose.
Next, Ted Capistrant, CEPA – President of Profit Builders Network, joins Paul to provide the vital best practices for simplifying your strategic plan to become a sustainable and scalable business. Ted tells you how you “eat the elephant” in a straight forward, easy to tackle way.
Ted’s recommended reading:
- The One Page Business Plan, by Jim Horan
- Traction; Get a Grip on your Business, by Gino Wickman
- Managers, Can You Hear Me Now, Hard-Hitting Lessons on How to Get Real Results, by Denny Strigl
Peter Psarouthakis, ISPLA, and Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service Inc., join Paul for a dynamic roundtable discussion about the latest legislative developments affecting private investigators, Paul asks Alan and Peter to share their best business practices and Alan covers upcoming events for private investigators.
Guests on the November 2011 podcast are:
- Ted Capistrant, CEPA – President, Profit Builders Network: 2586 7th Ave. East, Suite #303, North St. Paul, MN 55109, T: 651-236-8831, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.profitbuildernetwork.com.
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.