The September 2012 podcast of The American Private Investigator with your host, Paul Jaeb of Heartland Investigative Group, celebrates API’s third anniversary of podcasting to the PI community.
Get ready for host Paul Jaeb’s third annual round table. Joining Paul are Kelly Riddle, Private Investigator from San Antonio and current president of the Texas Association of Licensed Investigators and owner of Kelmar and Associates; Paul Dank, partner at Advanced Surveillance Group and President of the Michigan Council of Professional Investigators; and Scott Harrell, licensed Private Investigator and editor of Pursuit Magazine. Also joining Paul Jaeb for the round table discussion are regular contributors Alan Goodman of Lawyers Investigating Service and Peter Psarouthakis of ISPLA.
The panel discusses the recent TALI sponsored conference where 30 association leaders met to discuss the private investigation profession and how to propel the profession in the right direction; leading indicators in terms of the health of a private investigation business; a discussion on how to adapt to the changing business environment and how to offer services to fill in the gaps. Allen Goodman will tell us if Private Investigators are getting better at what they do and why; and Kelly and Scott talk about training for the industry; and much more.
Paul Jaeb is then joined by regular contributor Kevin Whaley of the Campbell Group to discuss what Private Investigators can do to lower their insurance premiums and what they should be doing to get and maintain their coverage, and what Private Investigators can do to get the most competitive rates.
Guests on the September 2012 podcast are:
- Kelly Riddle, Kelmar & Associates: 2553 Jackson Keller Ste. 200, San Antonio, TX 78230, P: (210) 342-0509 ,F: (210) 342-0731, email@example.com, www.kelmarpi.com
- Paul Dank, Advance Surveillance Group: 42815 Garfield Road, Suite 208
Clinton Township, MI 48038, P: 888.677.9700, F: 866-783-3939, info@ASGInvestigations.com, www.ASGInvestigations.com
- Scott Harrell, Pursuit Magazine: P: 850.637.8096, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pursuitmag.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc.: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, email@example.com,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com.
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ispla.org.
- Kevin Whaley, The Campbell Group: 5664 Prairie Creek Dr. SE
Caledonia, Michigan 49316, T: 616-541-1435, www.thecampbellgroup.com
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, email@example.com, www.heartlandinfo.com.