Join your host Paul Jaeb for the May API podcast. Joining Paul is Terri McCulloch from Any Lab Test Now with a discussion on what a private lab testing facility can do for Private Investigators. Kimberly Faber from PI Now, prolific writer and blogger, talks with Paul about how to handle customer complaints.
Returning guest Jim McLeod of Pursuit Magazine discusses where online education is going. And special guest Jimmie Mesis, publisher and co-owner of PI Magazine, an industry leading journal, joins Paul to promote their upcoming super conference in Atlantic City.
Make sure to tune in next month when Paul is joined by Rebecca Roberts of IRB Search and Steve Stoup of Fidelity Bank. You’ll learn about what’s new at the leading data provider and how to best seek a banking relationship.
Guests on the May 2013 podcast are:
- Terri McCulloch, Any Lab Test Now: 1-800-384-4567, www.anylabtestnow.com
- Kimberly Faber, PI Now: 1-888-997-4669, www.pinow.com
- Jim McLeod, Pursuit Magazine: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pursuitmag.com .
- Jimmie Mesis, PI Magazine: 4400 Route 9 South, Suite 1000, PO Box 7198, Freehold, NJ 07728; 1-800-836-3088, 732-308-3800; email@example.com , www.pimagazine.com
- Alan Goodman, Lawyers Investigating Service, Inc: P.O. Box 8479, Portland, Maine 04104, Maine: 207-775-5685, 800-244-5685, Nationwide: 888-244-5685, F: 207-893-1475, firstname.lastname@example.org,www.lawyersinvestigatingservice.com .
- Peter Psarouthakis, Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA): 235 N. Pine Street, Lansing, Michigan 48933, T: 734-428-9663, email@example.com , http://ispla.org .
- Paul Jaeb, Heartland Investigative Group: 520 Nicollet Mall, Suite 520, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, T: 612-371-9255, firstname.lastname@example.org , www.heartlandinfo.com.